Monday, October 22, 2007

Birthday Surpise!





The UPS truck delivered a special box from my son and soon to be daughter-in-law. When I opened it I found it was full of birthday presents. They had sent me lots of ginger bread decorations! What fun! Anyone who knows me can tell you that next to celebrating the birth of our Lord, my favorite thing at Christmas is my gingerbread decorations. I love gingerbread, I mean I really, really LOVE gingerbread anything. I even have a Christmas tree that is nothing but gingerbread goodies. I have a ginger bread village that I set up. In fact, last year for my birthday they got me a gingerbread castle with fiber optic lights. It is beautiful. I can't wait for Christmas so I can set everything up. Be honest, when you look at a ginger bread village doesn't it make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Puts a smile on your face doesn't it. Ahhh. Is it Christmas yet????




1 comment:

The Hines Family said...

You and your gingerbread! What a fun gift! :-)

I'm so proud of you for your first post by yourself! It's great!! :-)